dinsdag 15 mei 2012

My idea and my work so far

Here is my refrence to earthen material. In this case I chose the rock elemental. I had some ideas to do shape the model with these so called "stone forrest trees". They have a really detailed and sharpe shape. I also really like the look of this photos also to use as texture for the 3D model. All I did for now was looking for other monsters that were made in the past. And other materials even more detailed information about the other elementals. Of what I wanted to do, to trigger my mind and look for a possibility.

My idea is probably going to be a big earthen spider. With elemental gems on the back and really big legs in the shape of for example, one of the mountains you see on the picture. And the head get a big rough shape. I hope I can work on this very fast and hope to finish it to. I want it to be very detalied as you can see in my refrence.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Sounds cool. Try to 'build' the spider from the rock, not just a spider with a rock texture on it. Good luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen