dinsdag 15 mei 2012


This is my first design of my conecpt for the elemental creature. In my opinion its going really well and how I wanted it to be. I only concider making some changes to the head making it a bit smaller and sharper instead of this big boulder head. And besides that I have to make a decision of how I am going to make the teeth. Original teeth of a spider are really flowing and round shaped. But since mine is rock shaped I really wanted a better design for the teeth to make it look as one whole creature thats really a rock of the same pillar for example. So I wanted the teeth to have a really rock shape to. So here is my concept so far. I will update as soon as possible when it is done. 

1 opmerking:

  1. Before you that you are going to work on your final concept, it's better to draw some silhouettes to get the pose right and to examine diverse concepts. You got now only one piece. Try to explore more different concepts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen